[aspectj-users] How to trace a static method with varargs ?

I would like to trace the following method. But I can't figure out how to handle the varargs:

public Object[][] getResultSetBound(final Connection dbConn, final String sql, final JdbcParm... values) {
        return getResultSetBound(dbConn, sql, null, values);
}

My aspect  is:

pointcut traceGetSQLResultset(Connection dbConn, String sql, JdbcParm[] values) : call(Object[][] LibUtil.getSQLResultSetBound(Connection, String, JdbcParm [])) &&
        args(dbConn, sql, values);

    Object[][] around(Connection dbConn, String sql, JdbcParm[] values) :
        traceGetSQLResultset(dbConn, sql, values) {
        System.out.println(sql);
        return proceed(dbConn, sql, values);
    }

But the advice is not applied.