Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT & Eclipse IAM Working Together

Okay, thanks Andrew.  It's good to know a similar environment that
works.  So I think I'll do a bit of a test project that uses AJDT,
m2eclipse, and eclipse 3.5 and see if I can suss anything out.
Hopefully then I can come back with either a solution or more
intelligent questions.