Re: [aspectj-users] Is it possible to use .aj files from a jar

Thank you Andrew and Andy, I was writing a reply to this thread and to admit
that it is all my fault when your email came around :). I was putting the jar
file to the wrong place....  Everything works as expected, of course.

Thank you all for the help.
  Cos