Re: [aspectj-users] Is it possible to use .aj files from a jar

Actually, I do have the jar file with compiled class of FooBarAspect in the
classpath of iajc when I weave the upstream projects. Doesn't help apparently.
That's why I've been jumping around with the actual source.

I'm using AspectJ1.6.5 if it does matter anything. Thanks
  Cos