Re: [aspectj-users] How do I generate a method Signature programatically?

Oh, I forgot: I use AspectJ 1.6.7

Olle Hallin
Senior Java Developer and Architect
olle.hallin@xxxxxxxx
www.crisp.se
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ollehallin

2010/5/10 Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
Unfortunately there is no helper code to convert that way.  Can you
convert the other way instead?  MethodSignatureImpl (the
implementation of Signature for methods) includes a getMethod() that
should return the java.lang.reflect.Method.

cheers
Andy