Re: [aspectj-users] 'Annotates' decorations are not visible

>  Just wanted to confirm if that is expected?

Yes.  You will get that warning.  The warning can be turned off (it is
an xlint) if you want to.

> Perhaps if I remove initial aspect alltogether, the crossreferences might start eventually showing up in Eclipse?

If the relationships you are missing are from elements producing this
warning, that may explain things.  You will only get cross references
for aspects that successfully apply their intended change.  A declare
that doesn't do anything won't produce an entry in the cross refs.

Andy

Back to the top