[aspectj-users] AJDT 2.1.0 M1 released

Hi all,

We have just released 2.1.0 M1 of AJDT for both Eclipse 3.5 and 3.6.
The bits are available from the dev update sites:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/35/dev/update
and
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/36/dev/update

In this milestone, we have introduced a number of new features for
intertype declarations.  Intertype declarations now appear in Java
search when searching for declarations.  Also, when renaming a field,
there is an option to rename ITD getters and setters for that field.

For the 3.6 stream only, there is a new way of performing pde builds.
It is described here:
http://contraptionsforprogramming.blogspot.com/2010/03/ajdt-pde-builds-redux.html

In addition to that, this milestone includes AspectJ 1.6.9M1, see the
readme here: http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-169.html

We would like feedback on all of these features, so please install
this latest milestone and let us know what you think.

Thanks.

the AJDT team

Back to the top