Re: [aspectj-users] staticinitialization and target class

Hi Mohammad,
I've found this page : http://java.decompiler.free.fr/?q=node/118 , it seems that JD produces the raw bytecode commented when it is not able to decompile it properly, which means that it is JD giving the error, not the code itself in error. I haven't been using JD lately, so I can't remember how to configure it properly, but the bytecode seems correct, so the problem must be somewhere else.

Simone