Re: [aspectj-users] staticinitialization and target class

Hi Mohammad,
staticinitialization has no target object because when a class is initialized there is no instance yet. Probably you can obtain the class and other informations using ThisJoinPointStaticPart inside your advice.

    pointcut observerMethods():
        staticinitialization(@Observer com..*);

   after(): observerMethods() {
        InitializerSignature initsig = (InitializerSignature)ThisJoinPointStaticPart.getSignature();
        Class klass = initsig.getDeclaringType();
        // adding 'klass' into Registry
   }

See http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/runtime-api/index.html for more info.

Simone