Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Need help getting AJDT 3.6 + Scala 2.8.0 plugins to

There might be something that AJDT can do so that it doesn't try to
process non-Java, non-AJ files.  And, really, AJDT should bot be
trying to touch your files if it is outside of an AJ project, so I'll
have to see what's going on here.

Does you Scala project have an AJNature attached to it by any chance?