Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Need help getting AJDT 3.6 + Scala 2.8.0 plugins to coexist

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Kevin Shale <shale@xxxxxx> wrote:
> That finally worked, for both Eclipse versions 3.5.2 and the current 3.6
> Dev.
> Is it a result of installing ajdt/3X/dev/update instead of ajdt/3X/update??

The Scala tooling isn't (yet) fully compatible with 3.6 ... you can
expect that to happen very soon, but at the moment we're in the middle
of migrating to its new home here,

  http://scala-ide.assembla.com/wiki/show/scala-ide

One of the resources I'm hoping to get community input on is a plugin
compatibility matrix (ie. any and all permutations of
Scala/AspectJ/Groovy/JavaFX etc.) and I'd be delighted if AJDT users
could help by contributing to that.

Cheers,

Miles

--