Re: [aspectj-users] Re: aspectj-users Digest, Vol 62, Issue 20

here are the steps:

download the current JavaEE Eclipse 3.5.2 from eclipse.org
of course because this is an AspectJ list install AJDT first from here:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/35/dev/update
install everything
restart
turn on JDT weaving
restart eclipse
then install Scala's nightly build
do not install JDT weaving from Scala's site
http://www.scala-lang.org/scala-eclipse-plugin-nightly
just select Scala, restart and then you have all three Java, AspectJ, Scala

So I created a Scala project and an AspectJ project.
When I add the AspectJ nature to the Scala project it breaks the Scala editor for Scala code.  What would it take to allow the AspectJ Builder to run after the Scala compile?

I added a Scala project to the inpath of my AspectJ project and created some advice on a Scala class and it worked!  The only thing I had to do as add the Scala-library.jar to my AspectJ project manually, even though it should have picked it up from the exports of the Scala project.  Is this a bug somewhere?

Mike