Re: Re: [aspectj-users] How to match a Java build-in type?

Using the -inpath option and passing the JRE library (rt.jar on
windows) as input will allow you to weave those types.  Use -outjar to
produce a new version of the jar then ensure your JVM runs with the
new version on the bootclasspath - ahead of the default version.

Andy