[aspectj-users] How to tell whether the parameters are primitive types or reference types?

Hi,

I got a pointcut matches methods with parameters. And I use reflection to access those parameters (thisJoinPoint.getArgs()), but this method would autobox those primitive types to objects, so I can't tell the difference between primitive types or reference types (Say int and Integer). I know this sounds a waste of time, but my application requires different treatment with primitive types and reference. Any suggestion would be appreciated, thank you.

Regards,
Fang

Back to the top