Re: [aspectj-users] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when compiling plain Java code (no aspects yet)

> BTW: What are the plans, if any, to update the AspectJ compiler to a newer
> upstream JDT compiler version?

Not currently on the radar as I only get about 1 bug every couple of
years that is due to a fix I'm missing from JDT - you were unlucky to
be the one in the first thing you tried :)

I will likely do it when I create the 3 language compiler for
groovy/java/aspectj.  That is a commonly voted on issue in bugzilla.

Do you have some requirement that means I should look at it sooner?

cheers,
Andy