Re: [aspectj-users] error in updating Eclipse AspectJ plugin

It looks like there was an error in connecting to eclipse.org for some
reason.  Try again, but make sure you use help->Install new
Software... (instead of check for updates).  Also make sure to uncheck
"Contact all update sites...".  Let me know if you continue to have
problems.