Re: [aspectj-users] Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.6.9M1 released

Hi Manuel,
as Andy said I started writing a few wiki pages cause I was myself writing down some notes about AspectJ and thought it would have been better to share them. The wiki is right now a few pages with some tips and tricks (and many "fill the blank here" parts), mostly taken from personal experience and searches in the archives of these mailing lists. It is intended to complement the official documentation. Feel free (you and everyone else) to update, re-edit, re-organize everything ... it is obviously open to any contribution.

Simone