[aspectj-users] How to rewrite a class with AspectJ

Hello all,
I need to add some annotation at the time of packaging my application to a
bunch of classes specified by a joint points in an aspect. Can you please
help me on this and I'm not sure whether it is possible or not. I know that
each method you declare in your aspect will be placed at pointcuts and
classes determines by join points but don't know how to add annotations.

I appreciate your help

Thanks

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog