Re: [aspectj-users] Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.6.9M1 released

Hi Andy,

Do you know how to edit the existing documentation?  Perhaps I could
create an article on the wiki that describes how to edit and build the
documentation, that might lower the bar to making contributions.

I don't know how to edit the existing documentation, but I haven't really investigated, I must confess. As to the wiki article, I think it would be a great idea. I would certainly try to help.

Regards,

Manuel

Back to the top