Re: [aspectj-users] Using a Java Agent with AJC

I'm building within Eclipse, but with M2Eclipse so it is Maven under the hood.

Thanks for your tip, I've changed the Maven AspectJ Plugin to put the
class files on the inpath, instead of the sourcefiles. And now AspectJ
and Lombok just run side by side. ;)

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~