Re: [aspectj-users] Declare Parent return an error must implement the inherited abstract method

Hi Patrice,
is XXXRender declared as "XXXRender implements HeaderResourceProducer" in the java code, or is the HeaderResourceProducer itself introduced by the aspect on a class not suposed to implement it in first place?

I'm asking because in the first case, it may be that the aspect is not being weaved at all because of a Maven misconfiguration.

Simone