[aspectj-users] Declare Parent return an error must implement the inherited abstract method

Hi all,
I am new to this mailing list.

I try to use this syntax
@Aspect
public class ResourceManagerAspect {

    public static class HeaderResourceProducerImpl implements HeaderResourceProducer {

        public LinkedHashSet getHeaderScripts(
                FacesContext context,
                UIComponent component) {
        }

        public LinkedHashSet getHeaderStyles(
                FacesContext context,
                UIComponent component) {
        }
    }

    @DeclareParents(
            value="( @javax.faces.application.ResourceDependency * || @javax.faces.application.ResourceDependencies *)",
            defaultImpl=HeaderResourceProducerImpl.class)
    private HeaderResourceProducer membre;

}

My concern is that I have a project maven in multi-module.
when I weave classes from the module of this aspect it works

when I weave classes from another module this aspect does not work
I have this error ...

[ERROR] The type XXXRenderer must implement the inherited abstract method HeaderResourceProducer.getHeaderStyles(FacesContext, UIComponent)
whats wrong I think that weaving is done but not totally?
because it seems that the inter-type is affected to the XXXRenderer.

--
Patrice TRUONG VAN NGA
Département O2 (Forge et Orion)

Ministère de l'Agriculture et de la Pêche
Secrétariat Général / Service de la modernisation / SDSI /
BMSQ (Bureau des Méthodes, du Support et de la Qualité)
BP 68 Castanet CEDEX

Back to the top