Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ Introductions & load-time weaving

Hi Jamie,

Yes, that will work fine.  However, it can be a little messy to build
aspects that do it because to compile your aspect in the first place
you will need the target around on the classpath.  Perhaps if you
talked in more specifics I can outline any real pitfalls, but in
principal it will work fine:

- build the aspect (possibly against the jar containing your target)
- define an aop.xml
- run LTW

If you are ITDing members that you need to get picked up by Java
frameworks, you may  be impacted by the naming scheme that will be
employed for non-public ITDs.

cheers,
Andy