[aspectj-users] writing around advice for an unknown method

Hello,

I have an urgent 'newbie' question and could not get the info from the docs
and forums upon a brief search. I am confused about the around advice and
calling proceed from within.

I want to write an 'around' advice for a random method call (e.g. the
pointcut call(* *(..)). For such pointcuts, I don't know about the matching
method call and its return types. For instance, the method might return
nothing (void) or primitive or an object. How do I write the 'proceed'
statement for this situation?

Thanks in advance,
Arvind