Re: [aspectj-users] Re: ITD content assist in separate project

before I posted I tried recreating it and observed the same as
discussed in the  bug. No code assist for a straight project
dependency, but code assist working for class folder dependencies.

I'd be interested in what didn't work correctly if you had the
secondary project as an AspectJ project - I had a simple ITD method on
a target and could see that method in proposed completions in my
consuming project.  Making the secondary project an AJ project is a
temporary hack as there is nothing in the consuming project that
should require it, so as discussed in the bug we may automatically
enable the parts of AJDT for that consuming project that we need to if
we detect an upstream AspectJ project. The user won't have to do
anything.

I only manually added project dependencies under
ProjectProperties>JavaBuildPath>Projects.  I'm not sure why it would
suddenly start working for you if switching from an m2eclipse setup to
an eclipse setup, but all that is interesting material, and I'll add
it to the bug report.

cheers,
Andy