[aspectj-users] Re: ITD content assist in separate project

Hi Andy,
Firstly, thanks for such a prompt reply.

I have had a bit of a play around, and think I may have narrowed down the issue.

My two projects were part of a maven multi-module project, that I had loaded using the m2eclipse plugin.  So the dependency between the projects had been added by m2eclipse.  It seems that AJDT somehow did not like this dependency.  When I removed it, then re-added the dependency in eclipse, the code assist started working.   Not sure if this is a bug, and whether it is a bug in m2eclipse or AJDT.

But it now seems to work and my dependency is on the project, not on the class folder.

Thanks
Sharon

Back to the top