Re: [aspectj-users] traversing aspect sources and targets

Hello Andy,
Yes I am building a tool on top of ajdt. For that purpose i need to traverse aspectJ project for getting aspects calls (i.e. before(), after() and around() calls for all aspects within the project).
Thank you very much for the pointer.
best regards
saad