Re: [aspectj-users] problem with <Concrete-aspect>. for LTW

Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier post on this.

That is a very old version of AspectJ.  The only reason AspectJ should
be overwriting your aop.xml is if you asked it to by specifying the
-outxml option in the UI.  In that old version you are using I think
we only supported one aop.xml file and so you would turn on outxml to
get one and then turn the option off again so you could then edit what
it had created.

More recent versions of aspectj allow aop.xml files with different
names so you can avoid having any of your configuration overwritten.
AspectJ will generate one called aop-ajc.xml and you can continue to
use your aop.xml.  At loadtime the complete weaver configuration is
built from all the aop*.xml files that can be found.

cheers,
Andy