Re: [aspectj-users] bug / feature?

> pointcut traceMyBean():execution(public * (@(javax.ejb.Stateless ) com.frogx..*).*(..));

That pointcut says "execution of any public method in a type annotated
by @Stateless" - if a type is not annotated by @Stateless it will not
match methods within it - doesn't matter if the methods have an
annotation.

execution(@Stateless public * com.frogx..*.*(..))

would match public methods annotated with @Stateless (if that is what
you mean you want to say?).  Put them together and you have the full
set.

Andy