[aspectj-users] Simplest way to advice around java.sql.Statement.executeQuery?

Hi,

What's the simplest and less invasive way to advice around
java.sql.Statement.executeQuery using runtime weaving?

( I mention that specific class to clearly illustrate the general
case: A method on a 3rd party jar over which I have no control ).

1. I am not restricted to AspectJ, but I thought I'd start looking here
2. I am looking for a quick one-off that does not impose too many
requirements, configurations and dependecies as the target project is
already using complex compilation phases to integrate Scala and some
DSLs PLUS we're using Maven. This is why RTW sounds like the right
choice so as to avoid falling into spaghettiland

Ideally, something like Spring's annotation-based RTW but w/o the limitations.

Thanks!

Aldo Bucchi
skype:aldo.bucchi
http://www.univrz.com/
http://aldobucchi.com/

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This message is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail.

Back to the top