Re: [aspectj-users] detecting try blocks

Hi Andy,

thanks for your reply! Most likely my use case is far too specific. In
the context of my pdh studies I'm implementing rollback behaviour on the
application level. Among others, try scopes build transaction boundaries
in my approach. For the logging part, necessary to ensure rollback
functionality, the entry events and exit events from and to atomic
blocks (transaction boundary) have to be detected during runtime. As
most of my current logging component is based on aspectj it would've
been nice to smoothly integrate this idea as well. But for me it seems
as if I will have to use a bytecode manipulation framework such as ASM.

Cheers,
Nikolas