Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT bug?

Hi Andy,

The messages in the problems view are exactly as you said. The messages in the editor are as following:

Line 2 (error):
Duplicate method none() in type Test

Line 3 (warning):
advice defined in Test has not been applied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]

Line 4 (warning):
The local variable x is never read

Line 7 (with errors):
Multiple markers at this line
- Return type for the method is missing
- Duplicate method none() in type Test
- Syntax error on token ":", ; expected
- advice defined in Test has not been applied
[Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]

If I comment line
Class<?>[] x;
so that it looks like
Class/*<?>*/[] x;
the errors disappear.

I'm using Eclipse 3.5.1 (Build id: M20090917-0800) with Version: 2.0.3.e35x-20100126-1200 (AspectJ version: 1.6.8.20100108135337).

Manuel