Re: [aspectj-users] Two aspects ITDing the same field onto a target type - do you do it?

Hi Andy,

As someone who has made a lot of use of ITDs, including aspect libraries that I use on multiple projects, I don't see many scenarios where a name clash would occur, and on the rare occasion where it did happen I would have no problem refactoring.  Just my two cents.

Dave Whittaker
Iradix, LLC
(p) 212.513.0874 x100
(f) 212.504.8213