Re: [aspectj-users] Can non-weaved classes be removed from generated jar after ctw

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Simone Gianni <simoneg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Nope, sorry, I didn't mean this. The target jar will contain everything on
> the inpath, weaved on not.

In which case do you see any problem with my approach of stripping out
the unweaved classes?

> why do you need ds.jar, rt.jar and server.jar on the inpath? Are you weaving
> them?

Yes, I am weaving a few classes from each jar. What I am developing is
actually a general purpose framework that can be used to inspect
behavior of certain modules from one development build to another, and
the modules that need to be inspected change from one drop to another.

- hemal

Back to the top