Re: [aspectj-users] setting -javaagent:aspectjweaver.jar results inClassCircularityError

Hello Andy,

Thank you for responding.

So far I was using 1.6.7. After checking your mail I extracted
aspectjweaver.jar from aspectj-1.6.8.jar and replaced the old file
with that. Note that I have no aspects defined so there is no
compilation involved.

I still get the same error. Any suggestions on how I can proceed to
identify my error and fix/work-around? Some points that might be
important:

1. I am already excluding everything from weaving by specifying
<include within="foo.*"/>. See attached aspect-include-none.jar

2. I have verified that this aspect-include-none.jar is getting loaded
by the VM: if I don't specify the javaagent but leave the jar in
classpath it gets locked just like all other jars in classpath

3. I have verified that no other jar in classpath contains META-INF/aop.xml

4. The VM is not started using java(w).exe on command line. There is a
container that starts it using JNI

5. There is a custom classloader.

I am running out of ideas and steam and will be really grateful for
any help you can provide. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
- hemal