[aspectj-users] 1.6.7.a rebadged as 1.6.8

To prevent any issues with the additional qualifier, 1.6.7.a is
rebadged as 1.6.8.  It has picked up a second bug fix too - both
changes beyond 1.6.7 are both documented in detail in the 1.6.8
README:

http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-168.html

Don't forget to check the 1.6.7 readme for all the good stuff it contained:

http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-167.html

1.6.8 is not yet in maven, I'll do that in a day or so when the dust
settles.  It will also be in an AJDT shortly.

As a heads up, we may move to a qualifier system with 1.6.9, possibly
following the SNAPSHOT/MILESTONE/RELEASE naming strategy.  Dated
snapshots (dev builds) may be available in a repo (probably not
central) to make it easier for users to try them out.

Andy

Back to the top