Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and code coverage?

Thank you for putting this up on the wiki, I will test it when I get back to work next week.

2009/12/29 Simone Gianni <simoneg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Oh, by the way, I filled the Wiki with instructions on various ways of compiling AspectJ projects using maven, how to force a different version of AspectJ, how to use Cobertura, how to use AJDoc etc..

Nothing incredible, but at least it is all in a single place.

Wim, I didn't incurred in your problem by using out of the box AspectJ Maven Plugin and Cobertura plugin from the Mojo project. I also tried a bit to create some messy scenarios, but apart from warning messages about cobertura not being able to parse aspect files, I found nothing stopping it.

Could you, or Oliver, post or send me a pom causing error so that I can investigate?

Simone