From:  <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [mojo-user] Can aspectj-maven-plugin 1.3 please be released?
To: user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: kaare.nilsen@xxxxxxxxx, tel@xxxxxxxxxxxx, david@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Matthew Adams wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've got it from Andy Clement over on the AspectJ user list that
> AspectJ 1.6.7 should be delivered before the end of the year.  To
> coincide with that release, could we get the aspectj-maven-plugin
> version 1.3 released as well?  I have a need for the -XhasMember
> support, which has been in the trunk (or 1.3 branch) for a while now,
> and I'd like to stop using my own snapshot build of it.
>
> What do you think?

I've been wanting to do this for some time - but unfortunately I
haven't got any aspectj projects for the time being - and the tests we
have aren't thorough enough for the time being. Can you testdrive the
latest snapshot - and report back.

If all is swell I'll run a vote.

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43