[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] Are you loadtime weaving? What do your include/exclude patterns look like?
- From: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:33:55 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=+NmsTLk49mmNbolgmKiYv1987WHwlx0mzKy8BkyIA2w=; b=QZWvuNqfZASUFdsSFE2Smqb41Rmb6W2i83h/zn9POP8NKAc/SEyI6mpYyxPpsBT8NZ uWawZ1UyPCQyeBJRSlY8tr0vQDLjvvvkh8IMwYajY4ARh84T7P/NnmVsqFnUmnU330QP 5TvrgxSEfiluj1cuMPkmsVExfCy3UD/vm/lq0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=mrKuIdxbRVgkb6TWlspzJhrMmVUmlQ33s3K5sfzmKzCpBcQq206zShHBixjplE6C7O 7NJrfVp86DYKDfC+qTjPXGbb5ob02sI3VTD7/aBkteSXa9Tq4rvmWSJ1MNpq0XA3Hpoi lK68KYtfwPDUtSt1vEkkp46qLxBW0nP5r0VDQ=
At the moment AspectJ optimizes for only a couple of include/exclude
patterns - I'd like to optimize some more and am collecting input on
what patterns people are using?
Here is an example aop.xml file
<include within="@NoWeave *"/>
I'm interested in the kind of thing you might be specifying as within
patterns in the weaver include/exclude settings.
AspectJ currently optimizes for com.foo.* and com.foo..* style
patterns *only*. Are you:
- using annotations?
- using compound patterns with AND/OR/NOT?
- doing something funky?
I guess I'm also interested in how many you have - just a couple? 10? 50?
Let me know and if there look like some very popular patterns that
seem worth trying to speed up, I'll try and do so for 1.6.7