Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and code coverage?

I will be most grateful Simone! Enjoy your holiday :)

2009/12/3 Simone Gianni <simoneg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Wim,
I didn't forget about you, I have "Add an example pom.xml for AspectJ + Cobertura on aj wiki" on my todo list, but found no time yet to do it .. hopefully I'll manage to find time on Monday cause it's holiday here in Italy.

Simone

Wim Deblauwe wrote:
Would it be possible to provide a sample project with pom.xml on how to do it? Maybe this can be added to some wiki if there is one of aspectj or you can add it to the mavenuser wiki?