Re: [aspectj-users] Generated AjcClosure classes

Hi William,

I knew you had a caching system in JXInsight, I've just not had much
time to explore current strategies and think about solutions to this
problem as including a cache out of the box has only recently become
something I'm thinking of doing.  Equinox Aspects also has one for an
OSGi environment.

Andy