Re: [aspectj-users] Generated AjcClosure classes

Hi Andy,

You are correct a key based just on the class bytecode is whole-fully insufficient at least in the enterprise space because of classloaders each of which can have different aspect dependencies/libraries/configurations. JXInsight's enhanced AspectJ weaver uses cache based on composite-key digests generated for classloaders & classes that factors in such additional context information. We also enhanced the load-time weaver with other capabilities including class filtering, class differencing, diagnostics, profiling,.... We have had this capability for more than 1 1/2 years.

Kind regards,

William

Back to the top