Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ in a netbeans RCP project

Hi Dirk,

I don't know anything about NetBeans RCP, but if there is any
similarity to Eclipse RCP, then it is not simple to get aspects
working across modules.  For Eclipse RCP (since it is built on top of
OSGi), we need to use Equinox Aspects so that the AspectJ weaver can
weave across OSGi bundles (ie- modules).

In other words, there is a difference between using aspects within a
single module and using them across modules.  When not working across
modules, the standard aspectj compiler can be used, but when weaving
across modules, something more is required.

Wish I could be more help here...

--a