Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and code coverage?

Hi,

I don't know if there should be a difference, but my environment does not have Maven, just the eclipse plugins.  The configuration is just some AspectJ projects and Java projects, the emma is configured for my junit tests, the instrumentation is not in-place.  The project code is compile time woven, no LTW here.

I hope that helps,
Mike

Also, it is eclipse 3.4.2, recent aspectj, not sure what version.