Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and code coverage?

Hi,

I did some work recently to ensure AspectJ works better with Cobertura
- but I think that was when AspectJ was run after Cobertura (ltw
scenario) rather than before.  When you say "does not work" - does it
crash? or is there a problem with the instrumentation it adds?

cheers,
Andy