Re: [aspectj-users] How to get the super AspectElement from a given AspectElement

I can't recall the entire way that structure model works right now.
Why not walk the model and ask which types are aspects?  Surely that
will work?  I might even take a patch to change the structure model to
provide what you need if you change it to be how you would like it to
be.

cheers,
Andy