Re: [aspectj-users] WeavingAdapter - how to use it?

Might have helped if you told me how your program didn't work....

I didn't realise you were using synchronization join points.  These
are not available without the appropriate weaver option being set.
Just to test your program I recreated the monitor aspect simply to
intercept execution join points and it worked just fine.

I can't recall if there is a way to specify options to the weaver like
that (-Xjoinpoints:synchronization) without using an aop.xml - have a
dig around to see if you can find it.  You may need to modify the
weavingadapter to expose the world so you can set that behaviour or
build some option processing in the adaptor for people coming in via
the same route as you.  If you make the change, I'll take a patch to
add it.

Andy.