[aspectj-users] How does the AspectJ team prioritize new features?

I'm curious about the internal process. I just did a quick bugzilla search and noticed there are 177 open feature requests and only maybe 10 of them have any votes. Let me put out the disclaimer that I realize you guys are under no obligation to prioritize things based on the feelings of us non-contributing freeloaders, I'm just interested in whether there is a formal/informal process of determining which feature has the most merit, whether it has anything to do with votes, and I guess in whether others who participate on the list actually use the votes to let the developers know what they'd like to see done next.

Back to the top