Re: [aspectj-users] Intertype declarations results in too long names

If you need access to the value, make sure to introduced the getId()
method in your aspect as well:

public Integer YourThingy.getId() { return id; }

-matthew

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The ajc$interField$mypack_mysubpack_MyAspect$id is internal and not
> expected to be directly referenced in the source code.  It is only
> needed for the byte code (i.e., you should not be concerned with it).
> All you need to know is that the declaration declares an Integer field
> 'id' on MyClass that is private to the aspect (ie- it is not
> accessible anywhere outside the aspect).
>
> Unless you require knowledge about the byte code, the byte code name
> should not be of concern to you.  However, if you do require knowledge
> about the byte code, please explain what that is and perhaps we can
> help you.
>
> --a
>
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:45 PM, db <dbconrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have an intertype declaration like this:
>>
>> private Integer MyClass.id;
>>
>> but, when it was compiled/weaved, this attribute receive the name:
>> ajc$interField$mypack_mysubpack_MyAspect$id.
>> I want MyClass receive an id attribute and not a ajc$...$id attribute.
>> How to do it?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> PS: Sorry for my poor English. It isn't my native language :).

mailto:matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype:matthewadams12
yahoo:matthewadams
aol:matthewadams12