Re: [aspectj-users] Intertype declarations results in too long names

Hi,

The ajc$interField$mypack_mysubpack_MyAspect$id is internal and not
expected to be directly referenced in the source code.  It is only
needed for the byte code (i.e., you should not be concerned with it).
All you need to know is that the declaration declares an Integer field
'id' on MyClass that is private to the aspect (ie- it is not
accessible anywhere outside the aspect).

Unless you require knowledge about the byte code, the byte code name
should not be of concern to you.  However, if you do require knowledge
about the byte code, please explain what that is and perhaps we can
help you.

--a